[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 04:15:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 16

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  125
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  125  Mults = 125  Total Score = 15,625

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

May have made a tactical mistake tonight.  Wanted to work some stations on 80
that I hadn't worked on that band this year and thought conditions would allow
it.  Ran on 3533.  Had a QSO about 15 minutes before the start with VE3YOTA,
Maria, age 11.  She also called me during the CWT.  I was 12 when first licensed
in 1954.  We need to support the few young hams who get into HF these days, so
please call and work any of the YOTA stations you may hear.  Had difficult with
some relay in the system not fully returning to receive every time,, so that's
why I had to ask for more repeats than usual on call signs.  Rate was fair for
most of the contest and quite good toward the end.  Thanks for all QSOs.
Seasons Greetings and hope to work many of you in the RAC Winter Contest, Stew
Perry, and Croatian CW contest this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.