[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 03:17:04 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 17

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      5
   80:  20     14
   40:  18     14
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     35  Total Score = 1,575

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good conditions but bad line noise. Really cratered my last fifteen minutes
after a good start. Gotta get this resolved. Also some Op QLFing along the way.
Very good local participation gave me a boost for sure ... tnx W5JAW and N5AW.

Some guys were well into the fifties. Wow, and congrats. Fell well behind my
buddy KS5D who was strong as usual on the lower freq bands. Great sigs from
K9BGL on 160.

Five min segments: read 'em and weep: 9, 9, 12, 5, 5, 5. Had interleaving on
SO2Rs going well before the line nose kicked in.

Tnx to all for very spirited CW. Holiday cheer to all.

73, Jim N3BB