[3830] RAC Winter VE6TL SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE6TL SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 00:10:06 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2021

Call: VE6TL
Operator(s): VE6TL
Station: VE6TL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   31              6
   80:  121              8
   40:  167              9
   20:  313             10
   15:  201              7
   10:   78              6
    6:
    2:
Total:  911     0       46         0  Total Score = 172,132

Club:

Comments:

Fell just a bit short of last year's efforts but this year remembered to not
have any assistance.  So really, wasn't too bad.

According to the solar indices, prop should've been better than it was.  The
biggest problem was rapid QSB on most bands.  It was nice to see 10m open,
although prop here was like a switch.  A few minutes on and a few minutes off
(completely off) during the late morning and early afternoon.  Never heard any
NU or NT stations and was lucky to find my first NS mult on 40m within the last
hour.

Being used to running at VE6SV with big power and antennas has spoiled me.  With
100W was always having to move and try the ends of the bands.  Still, was a good
challenge and lots of fun.

Jerry VE6TL