[3830] TBDC K9GY(@W2/RHR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9GY@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K9GY(@W2/RHR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 03:05:22 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: W2/RHR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 100  Total Score = 311

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Used Remote Ham Radio "Blueberry" station = 1/4 Vertical :-) Much
better than trying to put up a temporary W8AMZ sloper in cold Chicago area
weather hah! Nice to work back west into Midwest/SMC.

Figured I'd make a hundred Qs and call it a day...Big bowling tournament
tomorrow! Eight game sweeper on Kegel route 66 (45 foot) pattern (exciting!).

Probably the most excitement was finding YL3FT CQing on the same (CQ) frequency
although not surprising he/she could not hear me with 100w on the east coast.

Bring on 2022!

Happy Holidays and best of health to all,
Eric K9GY (EN61fn)