[3830] TBDC KZ5D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KZ5D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 14:53:57 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30

Total:  QSOs = 234  Total Score = 1,052

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Weather here was terrific all week-until the SP when we had a big thunderstorm
right overhead. Even after it moved out the static crashes were terrible. Sorry
to ask for so many repeats but copy was marginal all night at best. With all the
QRN I wasn't as motivated as last year putting in about half the time. Nice to
get a handful of EU in the brief opening I had. Unfortunately had to delete 2
QSOs due to inability to get the Grid between static crashes. Thanks to all for
the Qs and your repeats. Merry Christmas!