[3830] TBDC NB1N Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NB1N Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 15:05:46 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 86  Total Score = 287

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  K3
KPA500
Ant: Dipole

The antenna is not much to write home about but it performed OK. I worked a
little bit in SP to try out the newly installed low dipole and I was surprised
to hear a dozen or so DX calling in.  It must have been the conditions that
allowed that to happen.  The RX antenna did not work at all, it needs to be
looked at. Thanks to everyone for the contacts...

73, Sandor - NB1N