[3830] TBDC KE3K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bashrc4@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KE3K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 22:14:38 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 09

Total:  QSOs = 265  Total Score = 969

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

My sincere thanks to the Boring ARC and the sponsors of the Stew Perry TBDC.
And, to those I was able to contact. As others have mentioned, seemingly fewer
participants, the band and noise conditions, impacted many scores. I waited
until sundown Saturday to start making contacts. By 0230 Sunday I was tired, not
working new stations and just decided to call it quits. I planned to get on at
0700, but was just too tired to care. I heard only one EU station from EN62 and
it took quite a while to successfully contact ZF9CW and NP2J. Even west coast
stations were a challenge at times. Someday I will be able to limit operating
barefoot to walks on the beach!

My gear for this operating event:
ICOM IC-7610
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.
K9AY RX loop
N1MM+ Logger

Season’s greetings, Happy New Year and '73 to all,
Bob, KE3K