[3830] TBDC W4EF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4EF@dellroy.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W4EF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 07:27:57 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: W4EF
Operator(s): W4EF
Station: W4EF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 124  Total Score = 605

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I finally made to my station about 1:40 AM on Sunday morning. I would have
preferred to operate remote, but I had to go to the station in person to reset a
remote power switch which needed the "IT Crowd" treatment (i.e.
"Have you tried turning it off and on again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8 ) to get it back on the network.

I did about 1.5 hours and then took a proper nap (I know, a real iron man,
right?). Later I fell asleep in the chair, but per the gap in my log it appears
that only lasted about 20 minutes.

Glad I was able to work in a little operating, despite being almost too tired to
enjoy it :-).

73, Mike W4EF..........