[3830] KRC SST KF8N Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST KF8N Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 23:28:21 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 20

Call: KF8N
Operator(s): KF8N
Station: KF8N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VIRGINIA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  11     1
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     1  Total Score = 11

Club:

Comments:

"I regret that Skynet has taken over the ARRL Intl DX contests" was my
soapbox comment upon participating in February 2021 for the first time in about
45 years.  While still fun there was definitely an impersonal vibe to the whole
thing, especially the machine dominated CW contest.  I stumbled into the SST for
the first time yesterday after trying to log some rookies in the roundup
contest. The SST was a welcome relief and actually a relaxed fun event, although
I had to do research and didn't know what was going on until 30 minutes into the
time frame.  I look forward to participating again.  Bill KF8N