[3830] ARRL 10 PJ2T(@W0CG) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PJ2T(@W0CG) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 20:50:39 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): N7WA N5OT K8ND W8WTS N7NR W0CG
Station: W0CG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Remote Operation

   CW:  635    73
  SSB:  202    27
-------------------
Total:  837   100  Total Score = 294,400

Club: CCC

Comments:

Thanks to W8WTS who led us into PJ2T's first wide area networked remotely
executed N1MM contest. Jim was vastly patient as we all figured out how to make
this work at our individual stations. I (W0CG) was on site in Curacao, and our
other five ops were spread all over the U.S. It was slightly glitchy in that one
of the op's logs was not showing on the network, but we will fix that next time.

The logging was so fascinating that we weren't particularly put off by the
terrible conditions. Our dreams of repeat 10-meter conditions like in CQWW SSB
were not realized, and we all slogged through too many slow hours. None of us
would ever have imagined there were so many PYs, and were grateful to each and
every one of them, without whom we would sometimes have had NOTHING to work.
There were two very brief surges of conditions into the States, but not long
enough to grab all the mults we would have liked. It was frustrating to
"see" all the activity in the spots, and to hear lots of US working
US, yet often not be heard.

Thanks again to Jim (W8WTS), and SM4KYN assisting from the sidelines, for making
this happen. It was fun and will lead to more such efforts from PJ2T.

     73,

        - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX for the PJ2T team