[3830] RTTY Roundup K0TG SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K0TG SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:28:45 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:    37       0
   40:   175       0
   20:   268       0
   15:   119       0
   10:     4       0
-----------------------
Total:   603       0  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 15  Total Score = 42,813

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Conditions could have been better.

Things were not moving along very fast Sunday afternoon.  The weekend seemed
like a slogfest. I started with 311 Q's from the first day.  The way it was
going, I thought I'd only get another 150.  Things really took off after 2200Z
when I went to 40.  The band sounded awful.  Who can hear anything with these
watery signals.  I was surprised to have some of my best rates of the contest in
that last two hours.  I even hit (what I thought was elusive) 600 plus a few.

Missed ND and WY.  Newver heard ND, but WY was floating around or I saw a spot
and could not hear them.

I picked up a PGXL in the last month.  It was fun to put it thru its paces on
RTTY.  Played with the cooling options.  Seems to be the best runnig meffa mode
with the contest mode fan.  As designed! :)  An impressive machine.

73, John  K0TG