[3830] RTTY Roundup KD9MS SO RTTY LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KD9MS SO RTTY LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:56:51 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SO RTTY LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

   80:    20
   40:    60
   20:    86
   15:    63
   10:     7
-----------------------
Total:   236       0  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 26  Total Score = 16,756

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Murphy struck in the form of water in my antenna and probably feedline. Radio 1
just quit in the middle of an impressive (for me) run on 40m in the monsoon rain
that we got after the snow, during a January thunderstorm.

Put a damper on the whole weekend. That plus school starts Monday and I wasn't
near ready for that. So I spent most of the weekend fixing my online classes and
working on antennas. It was fun while it lasted. Worked some SMC!

73, Craig KD9MS