[3830] RTTY Roundup N1IXF SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ixf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N1IXF SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 13:05:57 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 7:25

   80:
   40:   143
   20:   304
   15:    30
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   477       0  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 29  Total Score = 39,114

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

With the S9+ power line noise I had no interest in a meaningful op for this one,
so I focused on giving Qs to others.  Logger+ says 7:25 for op time but I was in
and out of the chair.  I did have a nice run on 20 late Sunday.  Saw lots of
spots on 15M and, with the flux at 107, I was hopeful I'd work guys but not many
heard here. I worked lots of new calls or at least calls that weren't in the
call history file.  Thanks to ARRL for keeping the RTTY only category and for
all who like to get on for RTTY contests... always fun.
73,
Rich N1IXF