[3830] RTTY Roundup KW6S SO(A) Dig HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tstollar@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KW6S SO(A) Dig HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:43:13 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: KW6S
Operator(s): KW6S
Station: KW6S

Class: SO(A) Dig HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0       110
   40:    0       169
   20:    0       291
   15:    0       152
   10:    0         1
-----------------------
Total:    0       723  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 16  Total Score = 49,887

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Planned FT8, unable to find at late start. Found RTTY staked out in recommended
FT8 frequencies. Worked a few on 20M FT8 in regular frequency slot, but
non-contesters made difficult to sort. Moved to FT4 and found a home. A few
non-contesters, mostly my error calling them, rather than them calling me. FT4
seems more like 10dB like less effective than FT8, many repeats and
"hung" contacts. Very little DX in the contest, but regular
frequencies (FT8) had lots of DX activity. Contest seems to becoming more
USA-centric. I look forward to next year, and improving. Using two radios in FT4
with repeats and "problems" contacts can keep you busy. No station
problems, however amplified RX antennas didn't work well with two radio
interleave.