[3830] CWopsT N7MB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N7MB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 02:15:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 12

Call: N7MB
Operator(s): N7MB
Station: N7MB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  22
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  22  Mults = 22  Total Score = 484

Club:

Comments:

Oh boy, my very first CWT... Good buddy K9ZO encouraged me to finally get on
after being a member for several years.

Sure sez I!  Monday before test, download N1MM+ to work with IC-7410.  Murphy
says no way.  After a few hours, threw in the towel and unboxed new Yaesu
FDDX10.

Should be easier, I wish.  Got everything working okay... except N1MM won't send
CW messages after PTT keys radio.  More time spent, no joy.

I hate computers.

Download N3FJP logger, everything works okay....except bandmap not loading.
Telnet connects ok to spots, but nothing to bandmap... sigh.

I hate computers.

So I connect to DXsummit, now I can see spots, manually enter everything... now
that is okay, been doing that since SS in the 1970s.

Finally got to listening and working CWOps.. what fun!

You guys are good, really good.  Had to crank up the speed, nice challenge.

I still really hate computers.