[3830] KRC SST N5JJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST N5JJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:21:09 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jan 14

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   3      3
   20:  55     31
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  58     34  Total Score = 1,972

Club:

Comments:

Lousy band conditions.  Third time at this contest and my lowest scores.  Went
over to 40M for some mults and very poor decision.  Very little.  I'm too far
west at this time of the day for 40M.  Signals were very weak on 20M.  I know
I'm working with slow ops but please listen as to who I'm calling.  Wasted a lot
of time with people calling over the one I wanted to work.  Oh well,  see how it
goes in the NAQP tomorrow.  Thanks to all who called,  Rick