[3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 04:52:05 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   45    24
   80:  180    45
   40:  258    49
   20:  156    47
   15:  136    42
   10:   34    13
-------------------
Total:  809   220  Total Score = 177,980

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

That was fun.  All six bands were better than I had expected.  Great to have
QSOs on 10 and to make so many QSOs and mults on 15.  And the low bands were
good, at least until I ran out of time at 0432Z.  Participation seemed extremely
good.  I think the new "assisted" category brought out some who might
have not made a big effort before.  And I think that because of their looking at
spots, it was possible for a little 100W station with wire antennas to do fairly
well.  I did have to fight the relay not returning to receive reliably for the
whole contest and it probably slowed me down a bit and I had to ask for some
repeats even on strong stations.  Can we hope for conditions to be as good for
NAQP SSB next Saturday?  I hope so. Thanks for all QSOs and multipliers.  73,
John, K4BAI

TS590SG 100W.  10M:  160M inverted L.  15M:  40M dipole and 88' center fed zepp.
 20M:  20M dipole and the zepp.  40M:  40M dipole and the zepp.  80M:  80M
inverted vee dipole and the zepp.  Logging by N1MM+  Begali Sculpture Janus
paddle with Winkeyer.