[3830] NAQP CW VE9XDX(VE1RM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE9XDX(VE1RM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 04:58:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE9XDX
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VE9XX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Remote Operation

  160:   48    17
   80:  166    43
   40:   45    25
   20:  182    37
   15:   85    27
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  526   149  Total Score = 78,374

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: The MCC Boys #2

Comments:

A big thanks to Don, VE9XX for the use of his station remotely.
Big mistake to not get my call in the History file, as there was a
lot of repeats on my name.

I started two hours late due to a family issue I had to take care of.
The winds were blowing at peaks of 100 KM/h at VE9XX, and this played
havoc with the internet connection.

Before the contest, we found out Don's 40m Yagi has some intermittent problem,
and the SWR was very high.

So there were some remote shakedown challenges! All good! I had great fun.

Station Side:
Elecraft K3
160: 80m Inverted-V via radio tuner.
80: 80m Inverted-V