[3830] NAQP CW W8FN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W8FN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:21:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  268    49
   40:  289    59
   20:  140    41
   15:   86    25
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  786   176  Total Score = 138,336

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

It's so much more fun when we have propagation! It was great to see signals on
15 meters during all the daylight hours. Even with just a dipole for 20 through
10 I could make some QSOs, a big change from last year that brought my mult
total up by 30. 40 stayed open until the end and 80 was very good. I had
expected lots more noise on the low bands due to the approaching winter storm,
but it didn't turn out that way. Hope the summer running of NAQP also enjoys
decent propagation.

73...
Randy, W8FN