[3830] NAQP CW WQ5L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WQ5L Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:40:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   62    27
   80:  105    36
   40:  214    47
   20:  382    50
   15:  165    52
   10:   23    12
-------------------
Total:  951   224  Total Score = 213,024

Club:

Team: DFWCG Brazos

Comments:

C4 @35', 80/40 OCFD, 160 Inv-L

Great start! Disappointing finish. 20 meters was amazing, and it's been a
loooong time (maybe never) since I racked up 52 mults on 15 meters. The 1K QSO
mark was in sight. But then, the noise.

There's an intermittent noise source here that is merely annoying on the high
bands but obliterates 80/160, and it got feisty late in the day. So although the
low bands sounded quite good, when the noise reared up all I could do is wait it
out. Rate went into the tank. But, I did break 200K points for the first time so
that's a win if it survives the log checking. Thanks for the Qs -- Ray WQ5L