[3830] NAQP CW K4EA Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neal@k4ea.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4EA Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:57:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:   78    46
   80:   69    47
   40:   89    50
   20:   58    36
   15:   76    33
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  370   212  Total Score = 78,440

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#2

Comments:

First remote contest operation of my station in Cloudland, GA.  Mostly wire
antennas (15M yagi at 25 feet fixed NE).  Both 20M and 40M EDZ antennas that
cover the western US have failed. Had to use the omni-directional on 40M and
only the NE EDZ on 20M.  Hi-z rx antenna showed no pattern. Probably lost one of
the verticals (either an amp failure or a broken wire connection).  So hearing
was a problem on 80 and 160. On the positive side, the K3s remote-rig worked
great as well as all the antenna switching (tx and rx).  Lots to fix when I'm
next up there.

Neal, K4EA