[3830] NAQP CW K1XM Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K1XM Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 12:18:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   30    20
   80:  241    54
   40:  286    58
   20:  141    55
   15:  112    32
   10:   35    15
-------------------
Total:  845   234  Total Score = 197,730

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC MOJO 1

Comments:

I had made some changes to the DXLog bandmap and wanted to test them so assisted
seemed to be the best category.

With the triplexer and antenna switching I can operate any two bands except 80
and 160 at the same time.  I made plenty of rookie SO2R mistakes, sorry about
that.

The low bands were very quiet.  I worked 20 states and provinces on 160 with 30
watts and my 80 meter dipole.  The new 160 loaded dipole is supposed to ship
this week and I'm hoping to install it somewhere before the ARRL DX contest.