[3830] NAQP CW K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:28:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 9:23HR
Radios: SO2R

  160:   20    11
   80:  161    43
   40:  283    47
   20:  181    41
   15:  185    32
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  832   176  Total Score = 146,432

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Fort Laramie

Comments:

My thanks to W0ETT for getting the teams together. GMCC had a excellent turn out
for CW.
 Decided I would just run'em like I stole something. I should have moved some
mults and I did ever now and then. Thus my mults maybe down. Conditions seemed
good and I was surprised with 15 and 10 but got no reply to CQ's.
 I was hoping for 200Q on 20 and 300 on 40 but missed that. 80mtrs was a
surprise too me. Usually when I hit 80 everything stops dead. But the old dipole
at 90ft had a bit of energy in it. 160 was deep QSB some noise from man made
stuff but it didn't stop getting some Q's and mults there.
 Worked some of the GMCC team mates and some I didn't which usually means they
were doing the same and will have excellent scores.
 Thanks to all the GMCC'ers I worked and friends in both CO and elsewhere. The
CWT guys were out and that helps much.
 God Bless, Have a faith filled Sunday. Put your trust in Christ Amen
 PTL bill K0UK
 NOW on the SSB!!!!!