[3830] NAQP CW W1WEF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1WEF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:44:40 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ct
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:  000
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  688   164  Total Score = 112,832

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC MOJO 1

Comments:

I put in 7.5 hours but after going to 160 and finding a new antenna problem
I threw in the towel. That wasn't the worst part. My log showed zero points
for each QSO, although the # of Qs and mults was OK. I thought restarting
N1MM might restore it, but that did nothing, and the cabrillo file shows a
score of zero even though all the QSO data is there! I had 688 Qs and 164
mults.

 I hadnt put this much time in a NAQP in years...maybe not since the very
first one in which I won an unexpected plaque for high combined phone and
cw. Nowadays, I enjoy my weekly three CWTs more than I did last night. Low
power means slower rates, and Life is too short for low power...hi. I have
much higher rates in CWTs and I'm good for an hour, but even though I sat
for 2.5 hour segments it was a drag for me.

At the suggestion from N1RR I tried "Rescore" again and it worked this
time, so I was able to submit my log.    73   JACK W1WEF