[3830] NAQP CW AI6DO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6do@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AI6DO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 16:11:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: AI6DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:   17     9
   40:   66    27
   20:   36    25
   15:   48    26
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  170    89  Total Score = 15,130

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Since I had such a good time in the August NAQP CW last year, I pulled some
strings to carve out some time to participate in the January event for the first
time since 2016, and again joined one of the SCCC teams for added motivation.
Like I did with SS CW in November, I just put up the fan dipole for 20, 40, and
80 meters at 22 feet and let it ride. Since there aren't any QRP categories to
shoot for in NAQP, I powered up the amp for the glorious pileup-busting QRO
experience. KX3, PX3, and KXPA100 at 99W on the high bands, 50W on 40 meters,
and 25W on 80 meters. All QSOs S and P.