[3830] NAQP CW WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:12:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:  106    32
   40:   72    29
   20:   39    24
   15:   25    11
   10:   16    10
-------------------
Total:  258   106  Total Score = 27,348

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG Codebreakers

Comments:

I had limited time, so I worked it when I could and didn't worry about worry
about punching the timeclock. The SFCG finished strong again in this contest and
it's one of my favorites. I had a good run on 80m lat into the contest. Average
rate was 58/hour for the entire contest, which was pretty darn good. My average
CW speed during this event was around 38 wpm and that went up to 50 wpm for
special stations. I actually called "CQ KR2Q" and Doug answered my CQ
on two bands. Yes, I was chasing an S&P operator.  73 Dave