[3830] NAQP CW N6HC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6HC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:22:14 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:   66    23
   40:
   20:  128    44
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  194    67  Total Score = 12,998

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had limited time to devote to this contest. I took 2 hours off from my
honey-dos on early Saturday afternoon to hit 20M and one hour at the very end of
the contest for 80M. It has been a very long time since I have played in NAQP.
It was wonderful to hear many of my old friends from years gone by and also make
some new friends. The Morse code gladiators running at 30wpm+ were fun to
contact and reminded me of my experience with CW DX-pedition pileups from the
past feeding my "need for speed". There were no hiccups with my
equipment or antennas which was a pleasant surprise. Almost all of my Qs were
S&P since I was also specifically listening for Southern California Contest
Club team members. I hope everyone had an enjoyable contest operation and thank
you for all the contacts.
73, Arnie N6HC

Transceiver: Kenwood TS-950SD
Antennas: Mosley TA-34-XL (20M), Dipole (80M)