[3830] NAQP CW N8FYL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N8FYL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 18:03:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N8FYL
Operator(s): N8FYL
Station: N8FYL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   35    19
   80:   91    37
   40:  168    50
   20:  107    34
   15:    0     0
   10:   13     5
-------------------
Total:  414   145  Total Score = 60,030

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC/NCC Team 2

Comments:

Rig: Icom IC-7610
Antennas: G5RV/ZS6BKW at 48 ft; 80M dipole at 30 ft

A new all time best score for an NAQP CW!  6 fewer Qs but 15 more multipliers
generated an almost 10% score increase over my previous best.  And I did it
without any Qs on 15 meters (because my G5RV just doesn't seem to want to load
up on that band right now.)  My 80M dipole did load on 160M and those
multipliers really helped.