[3830] NAQP CW K7BG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7BG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 18:54:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 9:29

  160:   45    21
   80:  173    44
   40:  169    40
   20:  299    36
   15:  146    22
   10:    8     5
-------------------
Total:  864   168  Total Score = 145,152

Club: Great Places Contest Club (GPCC)

Team: Corntinuous Wave

Comments:

Lots of fun with a wire from a noisy city QTH. I feel like I'm missing an entire
layer of callers. Not sure where all the QRN is coming from, but it seems like
everywhere. Just running SO1R here which is like going to a dance and dancing on
one leg in this contest. We had a great team: Corn-tinuous Wave from the corn
country of SDak and Nebraska. It was great to work each team member on at least
one band: WD0T, W0EJ, KV0I, and K0KX. Also nice to work the guys at Big Sky
Contesters next door: K0SN, N9RV, K7QA and whoever else I'm forgetting. I
couldn't help QSYing to the VHF contest when it appeared that 6 meters was open.
Made a couple dozen contacts there during off times from NAQP. Also watched a
movie with the xyl, but still managed to almost get the full time in this one.
Thanks to all the team for getting on and making it fun, as well as everyone
else.

73 es HNY,

Matt--K7BG