[3830] NAQP CW W5MJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W5MJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:35:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3:04

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:  170    36
   20:   51    23
   15:   30    14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  252    74  Total Score = 18,648

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Futbol

Comments:

Fun, but limited operating time. I was surprised by the number of times I had to
fill my name - MAD - including probably 15 or 20 which I had to repeat at least
4 times. About the only ones I had to ask for were Duane and Adrian. For reasons
best known to someone else, most of my contacts and mults were to the SE US
(hmmmmm, must have been the direction of my vertical NOT). Thanks fer the Qs.