[3830] ARRL Jan VHF W6DMW(@N6RO) Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF W6DMW(@N6RO) Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 04:32:49 +0000

  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  117    41  Total Score = 6,109

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

WHAT A BLAST!
We had use of the station on Sunday only due to NAQP.  It worked out great, yes
we missed a lot of the casual guys on FM on Saturday but we had a great BIC
session on Sunday.

Ken (N6RO) manned 2m, 70cm, and 23cm for a large part of Sunday.  I'm sure
people were thrown off hearing his voice with my call. :)  He had great runs on
all those bands and stuck with it through the end.

Chris (N6WM) was going to man 6m when I was gone in the afternoon.
Unfortunately there was a ....thing.  So thank you to Chris for jumping in even
though it didn't work out as planned.

I (W6DMW) manned 6 the rest of the time (a few off times due to family things at
the homestead).  6M was great. Calls from up and down the coast and into NV and
AZ.  In the very beginning of the day I had some network hiccups that made me
leave my QTH and go to the station.  While I was there I manned 2, 432, and 2.3
for a couple quick stints.  I have to say: that time was the best jumping
between the two radios was quite the morning wakeup call.

Great contest! Wish we had more on CW and SSB but in the same breathe I wish we
had more 2m FT8.  So....

73 and see ya all in June!