[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WZ1V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wz1v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WZ1V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:16:53 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  417   102  Total Score = 57,120

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Couldn't work up much of a score this year,
issues with noise, 2M antenna SWR tripping amp, and
the usual struggle finding people willing to QSY
to higher bands created long hours of frustration.
Missed the 6M Es, but managed to snag a few distant
2M grids. Highlight of the whole contest for me
was working W9KXI FN12 on 1296 CW and WS3C FM19 on
1296 SSB, both good hauls for small 50 Watt station.
Wish I could have found more folks to try with.
73 Ron WZ1V