[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WA7JTM Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WA7JTM Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:30:18 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  119    25  Total Score = 5,525

Club:

Comments:

QRP Portable, SOTA Activation, and VHF contest operation from Arizona SOTA
summit W7A/MN-119.

Hiked up before dawn hauling the usual 40 pounds of radio gear and antennas.
Cold morning, but warm by the time I left. Operated from 15:05 until 19:42, so a
bit under five hours. Ran 6-1296, mostly FM with some SSB on 6/2/432. Four HT's
and the FT-818. Small Yagis on all bands, running 5W watts or less on all
bands.

Activity was down on all bands from last year...I was not able to work/hear very
many of Rovers other than KK6MC. Seems they were occupied elsewhere...maybe
working each other in the "swarm"?? So this is my lowest score in the
last four years.

Still had fun, using only the Traditional Modes to make contacts.