[3830] NAQP CW W1DYJ Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1DYJ Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 02:15:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    9     9
   80:   55    27
   40:   29    20
   20:   50    26
   15:   25    12
   10:   11     6
-------------------
Total:  179   100  Total Score = 17,900

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC W1 MOJO

Comments:

A personal best!  BUT, being assisted, I really can't claim
this.  My 5th year with this one, and it is a favorite.  Finally,
10 and 15 were there.  20 and 80 were also personal bests.
40 was OK, but I didn't spend a lot of time there.
And 160 -- well, my 75/160 antenna worked a lot better in
Harpswell ME for the last two years than it did down here in MA.

One of my goals was the elusive AK on 80 to complete WAS, so I
spent most of my night searching 80 -- yet another missed goal.
And New England was not very apparent:
     1Q each from ME, MA, and VT; 2 from CT; 3 from NH; none from RI

But, most importantly, I enjoyed the ride.

Rig: TS-590SG
Actual BIC = 6 hours  (Official "30-minute" time = 8 hours)
Logger: N3FJP NAQP Contest Log Ver 5.3.1
Antennas:
   160/80/40  Fan dipole: trapped 80/40m AND
       trapped 160/75 @ 35' at center, lower at ends
   20  HB Moxon @ 36'
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 33'
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 30'