[3830] NAQP CW JA8RWU Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh2v@knh.biglobe.ne.jp
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW JA8RWU Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 12:23:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Sapporo
Operating Time (hrs): 00:30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1     1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Back in summer,1994 I entered this unique contest for the first time in
TX@K2UA/5(now-W5KU) as KH2V/5.
Some stations confused my call + my name then :-)
While visiting some big stations like K5XI, NR5M, W5ASP, K5RC and K2UA/5(Mni tnx
David, K5GN for showing me around!), just played the contest for a little
while.
Never entered this contest since then, so this was my first attempt sending my
name from JA, hi.
Was also working HA DX at the same time.
Will try to stay longer next time and to make my name more popular.
Mni tnx Jeff,W2FU for the only QSO!

73's Akira, JA8RWU