[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N0LD/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randall.wing@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N0LD/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:33:19 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  23     20  Total Score = 520

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

1. 50 mph winds gave us some trouble during the lead up to the contest; the
repairs took much needed time in the morning to prepare, putting off getting our
radios operational on digital, drove a lack of rest the night before the
contest.
2. Nick, KB0YHT had a bad reaction to some food or a short-lived bug.
3. Delays in getting the vehicle operational due to laziness and cold weather.

The above events had us cancel around 7 PM.  We aborted the rover contest
effort.  On Sunday we operated fixed 6m digital only at home.  Nick recovered
mid-day, but our motivation to get back in the rover waned!  "Next
time!".