[3830] NCCC Sprint AJ1DM LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aj1dm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint AJ1DM LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 03:09:03 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 21

Call: AJ1DM
Operator(s): AJ1DM
Station: AJ1DM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   8      6
   80:   5      5
   40:   7      4
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     15  Total Score = 300

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Very satisfying sprint for me. Always nice to break out of the teens and I had 7
doublets (or couplets, whatever the term is - I don't have enough of them to
talk about it much!). Not sure if that's an all-time high, but certainly a lot
better than usual. This also may be the first time top band was my best band.

I was hoping for a q or two on the high bands but it was not to happen!

Thanks for all the q's tonight and also in the NAQP last weekend. See you next
Thursday!

73 de John AJ1DM