[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 03:26:02 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 21

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   4      4
   80:  30     19
   40:   5      4
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     27  Total Score = 1,053

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

In over 16 years of NS, I don't think I have heard 40M as bad as it was tonight.
 No signals on 15 and 20 at the start and very few signals on 40.  Could hear
NA4J. K7SS, and W7OM, all very weak, and all didn't hear me.  Could hear just a
whisper from N4AF and never got a chance to call him.  K6NV/7 couldn't hear me.
N0AT. CA stations, and AA7V were OK to good.  No rate at all!  80 and 160M were
quite good.  4 QSOs on 160 in last 90 seconds.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope for
better conditions in future weeks.  73, John, K4BAI.