[3830] KRC SST VE3NRT Academy Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST VE3NRT Academy Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 21:06:03 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jan 21

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  37     13
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     13  Total Score = 481

Club:

Comments:

Could have done without the digital QRM on my CQ frequency. Some wideband
piccolo stuff maybe VARA trying to establish a link. Very strong and covered up
callers for the most part. Also my antenna isn't playing on any band except 40
in the cold weather. Not about to go up and fix it!

Otherwise it was lots of fun. Decided to go low power this time.