[3830] NAQP SSB KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 06:22:14 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:16
Radios: SO2R

  160:   42    20
   80:  301    44
   40:   95    30
   20:  278    38
   15:   24    15
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  741   148  Total Score = 109,668

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#2

Comments:

K3/100 , TS590SG and wires

Did a poor man's SO2R. I don't really have a good SO2R box to do SSB properly.
All the QSO's on the 2nd radio (TS590SG) were made using a Kenwood hand mic.

Took off about 4 hours in the late afternoon to watch the Bengals/Titans
football game. By the time I got back on 40 meters wasn't all that good so had a
poor score on that band. Both 20 and 75 meters were great from here! 15 meters
was only the west coast with the exception of WW4LL in ME. Never bothered to
check 10 meters.

CU in the next one...  Jeff