[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:53:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   33    17
   20:   97    28
   15:   57    17
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  189    67  Total Score = 12,663

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Since the rain/sleet/heavy snow brought a huge number of trees down in the area
two weeks ago, there has been a lot of repair to the electrical grid. I had S9 +
10 to S7 noise last night depending on band. Add the packet pile ups on rarer
multipliers to that and 3 1/2 hours into the event I decided watching football
would be more fun. Thank goodness the nature of the sprints will maintain them
as the last bastion that haven't given in to the assisted category. NAQP kind of
tied with the Sprints as my favorite contests until this year. There's no longer
a tie.