[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 20:09:01 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jan 26

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   7
   20:  59
   15:   6
   10:
------------
Total:  72  Mults = 69  Total Score = 4,968

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Started on 15m. Very light signals from which I only got 6 QSOs. 20m was active,
but I seemed to be answering CQ's into a dummy load. Finally did manage some
rate, then when it fell off, I droppped to 40m. Shoulda stayed on 20. Again,
very dummy load-ish. Back to 20 and picked up 130 rate the last 10 minutes of
the session. Weird conditions, overall. Thanks to all for the QSOs.

For anyone who happens to read this, please take note of my CW keying the next
time you hear/work me--does it sound 'soft' to you? The sidetone in this new
radio sounds 'soft'...way softer than my K3S sidetone. Appreciate any feedback.

73,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K4D, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70ft, 80m Inv vee at 70ft
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+
beverage: ice water