[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 21:27:55 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jan 28

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21TA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   4     4
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   4     4  Total Score = 16

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My station gear seems to slowly fall apart.
The MFJ-986 roller's shape still had issues
after a solder joint repair and I did not get
it tuned immediately. Fortunately the cover
was still off, to allow a quick correction.

Early on I heard David CT7AUP on 7 MHz loud,
trying to pass the SST exchange to a PE1-
station for about 4 minutes. When I was ready
to call, my jumper cable between the IC-7300
and the amplifier developed a break (followed
by 10 minutes of soldering). No sign of David
any more throughout the session.

At 2030Z I was called by Amer HZ1BH for a nice
chat, then a CT2 called me, thinking he was
working HZ. At 2036Z I found Mac G3WZD whom
I had been looking for as my only hope for
today. Then at 2040Z a nice surprise by Lutz
DM6EE for his apparently single contact of
the session (according to score remarks).

The conditions were not bad, given my RBN
markings at 3V8SS EY8ZE and PY7ZC. Let's
hope conditions are fair on the higher
bands for REF CW starting at 0600Z...

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops