[3830] CQ160 CW K3TS Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K3TS Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 12:52:33 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 5:27

Total:  QSOs = 217  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 3  Total Score = 19,240

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A limited, casual effort is about all I can do on 160 from my QTH these days. I
worked what I could hear, but many more otherwise workable stations were buried
under local man-made noise. With today's amazing radios, things could be so much
better on the bands if only the FCC would enforce Part 15 emissions from every
electrical and electronic and device that is sold in the US.
 73 to all.

  de K3TS