[3830] CQ160 CW KI9A Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, CHUCKSCHNEEBELI@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KI9A Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 13:34:14 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KI9A
Operator(s): KI9A
Station: KI9A

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 500  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 8  Total Score = 74,176

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

City lot, no RX antenna. I know I was an alligator. Did manage to work all
states in 8 hours, which is a first for me and pretty cool. Missed DC ( saw an
AC5 spotted but never heard him), and LB-NB-MB-NT-NU-YT on Canada. Condx seemed,
umm, weird. Could not get a foothold to run Friday. The normal easy Carrib
stations were weak, and zero EU ( not a surprise with no RX).

ALSO ****Pay attention to the call being sent!!!** I was spotted as KI8A
Saturday evening, and had a run of 12 dupes out of 20 Q's! C'mon guys, pay
attention!!!

Thanks and 73!

Chuck KI9A

ICOM 7600