[3830] CQ160 CW N4XD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ron.spencer@zoho.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N4XD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:13:20 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1139  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 49  Total Score = 445,932

Club: Smithchart ARS

Comments:

Wow, what a difference from last year. EU prop was OK first night but very rare
second night. That plus QSB plus QRN made it a challenge.

Few small station problems here but nothing drastic. And the sleet mostly missed
me here so no antenna issues.

Always good to have a strong competitor to compare against. In this case its
N1LN. Really beat me badly the first night with 50 DX. I couldn't equal that for
the whole contest! Lesson learned!! Higher rates too so I've a goal to reach
for.

As others have said, well down from 2021. I'm down just under 200 Qs and a bunch
of mults. But, did get all 50 states which was nice. Somehow missed the JA's on
both mornings. Again, lesson learned. Have to do a better job with that.

Thanks to all for the contacts and repeats.

Equipment:

Anan 7000dle
Alpha 91b
several receive antennas