[3830] CQ160 CW OH2PM Single Op Assisted QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OH2PM Single Op Assisted QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:29:03 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: Single Op Assisted QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 329  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 48  Total Score = 80,016

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My first CQWW 160 contest. My 160 m antenna has a connector problem. it is 35 m
high in the tower, no way to fix it during the winter time when the tower has
ice cover. The antenna seemed to handle QRP power.
The band conditions were very poor but improved a little on Sunday evening.
I am claiming a new OH-record.
many thanks for the QSOs and see you in the next contests.

73de Pertti, OH2PM, OG2P