[3830] CQ160 CW WF7T Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WF7T Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:52:24 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 338  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 7  Total Score = 45,942

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I wished I could spend more time in this contest. I focused attention to my
sunset, midnight/EU Sunrise, and my sunrise on both days. My only DX was to the
Caribbean, hearing only EA6DO (no Q) on the first evening, and NO EU on the
second evening. Atmospheric band noise and disturbances here the second night.

Regardless, it was nice to be able to play a little bit this weekend. Thanks for
the Qs, and thanks to the organizers for their effort. Stay safe and health
everyone, see you in another!

Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN
Confirmation number: 1952496

---

IC7600@100W
Voltage-fed Marconi 55' tall w/110' top hat over 1500' radials on ground
RX antenna: Small VE3DO loop