[3830] CQ160 CW KF6NCX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KF6NCX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 01:40:27 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.75

Total:  QSOs = 43  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1,045

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs.  I enjoyed the contest. 95 percent of my operating was
Saturday evening and night.  Mostly, I found the band quiet with stations spaced
well apart. No problem with battling pileups.  I heard guys calling CQ over and
over with only occasional responses.   Mostly I did S&P with a period of
CQing. Things were pretty active but by 10:30 p.m. Saturday, no one was
answering my CQs and when I tuned through the band, I did not hear stations I
hadn't worked. So, it was time for bed. My antenna is a 130-foot end-fed wire,
up 50 feet at the high point in an inverted vee configuration. It's not made for
160 but it tunes up for it.  My contacts were around the West.  Got as far as
Alberta.  Reverse Beacon Network shows all my receptions were in 6- and 7-land
except for one beacon in 0-land, KS.
73, Larry