[3830] CQ160 CW EA6FO Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea3m.roger@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW EA6FO Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 18:25:45 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: EA6FO
Operator(s): EA3AIR EA3AVV EA3M
Station: EA6FO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1374  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 72  Total Score = 829,253

Club:

Comments:

Ramon (EA3AVV) and I (EA3M) got to the island on Thursday evening, where Julio
(EA3AIR) and Patro (XYL) were already kindly waiting for us.

Friday was mostly dedicated to assembling three beverages towards EU, NA, and
Caribbean/SA and to rest to be ready for the night. No inband station was
prepared, so we basically operated "a la single-op", taking shifts.

The first night was pretty productive with nice openings towards NA. The second
night was totally the opposite due to the blackout precisely in the best hours
for NA. We were counting on the push of this second night to remain on track as
we have a geographical advantage with respect to many other EU stations, more in
the East. Next year, I guess!

All in all, we had lots of fun! Thanks to everyone who called and see you in the
next one!

73s,
Roger (EA3M) on behalf of the team